On Friday 15 Oct 2004 11:37, Waldo Bastian wrote: > I don't think I can because the other part of the license says > "Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted provided > that the above copyright notice and this paragraph are duplicated in all > such forms ..." Then how about adding: The aforementioned advertising clause was officially retracted in 1999: licensees and distributors are no longer required to include the acknowledgement within advertising materials. As such, this licence is compatible with the GNU GPL, for those concerned. Andrew