The weekly digest is built on cvs. It depends on a local repository for reasonable speed. The current cvs repository is over 12 gb. If clee's comments on planetkde are accurate, to have a repository would require about 48gb. Can anyone confirm that? If that is the case, what happens to the mirrors? Would they still exist? Would subversion even work with that size of db? I had no opinion one way or another before seeing clee's comments. Nonetheless I will start rewriting the digest generating code for subversion as soon as I have time. There are quite a few infrastructure tools in KDE that are built on cvs, and will need to be ported. Please please please, set a target date if the decision is to go ahead and let everyone know. I would need at least a couple of months lead time. Or maybe more if hardware upgrades are required by the mirrors. Derek