On Thursday 14 October 2004 23:39, George Staikos wrote: > On Thursday 14 October 2004 17:55, Jarosław Staniek wrote: ... > > I'd later (because it's not yet tested) come with generating other_qt.pot > > file for translators. At least win32 could load other_qt.po (explicity, > > in KApplication_init_windows()). > > With QFileDialog, not only will users lose the advanced features of KFD, > one of the big benefits of using KDE, but they will also lose the ability > to use KIO properly. Isn't Jaroslaw working on a native KDE port on Windows, i.e. not cygwin ? I guess kiolsaves don't work at all there, so this doesn't matter. Bye Alex -- Work: alexander.neundorf@jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de Home: neundorf@kde.org - http://www.kde.org alex@neundorf.net - http://www.neundorf.net