On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 09:41:57AM -0300, Thiago Macieira wrote: > Uh... suppose we go forward with this. Are we going to have one single > repository for everything? > > I believe that would be the best idea, so that we're able to copy stuff from > kdenonbeta to other modules, server-side -- i.e., O(1) and keep history. > apropos ... this is certainly getting boring/annoying, because i point it out every time someone brings up the svn idea, but ... implement cvs2svn issue #1 first: auto-detect cvs "moves" while importing the repo. some months ago i reconstructed the kdm add/rm/move history by hand - and even though kdm is a really small project, it was sufficient to confirm my view on the issue for all times. -- Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature, please! -- Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done.