On Tuesday 12 October 2004 13:01, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Sunday 10 October 2004 18:55, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote: > > A 12 Gb database, 4 distro releases with more then 5000 packages was > > enough stability for ust at Conectiva. > > And yes, we had update a lot of times in the past, since we are one of > > the oldest beta testers of subversion, but we run out of problems for a > > long time. > > Just FYI, see how we can handle out things with subversion: > > https://moin.conectiva.com.br/RepositorySystem > > Can you identify all commands that are not easily revertable? For example I > notice that it is possible to change existing log entries, so if a SVN > account of a developer gets hacked by a bad guy he could potentially wipe > out all commit logs. Do such changes trigger notifications? Is it possible > to disable features like that? > > Cheers, > Waldo This feature is only enabled when the pre-revprop-change hook exists. If the hook does not exist, users can't change this properties. Even if the hook exists, protection against such changes can be implemented. Michael.