Am Samstag 09 Oktober 2004 18:01 schrieb Mickael Marchand: > there are some things to decide first I guess : > > first : > how do you want to handle branches and tags ? > > A : > repos/module/branches/ > repos/module/tags/ > repos/module/trunk/ That doesn't really fit into our current model I think. > > B : > repos/branches/module > repos/tags/module > repos/trunk/module That does. > > second, > how will developers access the repository ? > ssh ? svn ? http ? Hmm, what is the svn option here? I thought it's either svn over ssh or http. I don't have any opinion either way. All I know is that I hardly want to collect 700 ssh pub keys. But having the option of safe ssh connections for admin and webmaster accounts sounds good to me. > ... ? > > also, you might want to investigate how to handle ACLs for write access > in the repository. Sorry, but I can ask questions too. How about some answers? Greetings, Stephan