Am Samstag 09 Oktober 2004 14:52 schrieb Stephan Kulow: > Good point, I'm testing the --existing-repository option as we speak. The > only disadvantage is that the svn number wouldn't reflect the order of > commits. That failed so far. ERROR: svnadmin failed with the following output while loading the dumpfile: svn: File already exists: filesystem 'XXX/test_svn/db', transaction 'axq', path 'trunk' Too bad ;( But I think I can import into a new repository and then merge that into the main one (when I figured the part with dump + replay right) Greetings, Stephan