On Friday 08 October 2004 23:15, Stephan Binner wrote: > On Friday 08 October 2004 22:44, Mickael Marchand wrote: > > in any case, we need a test server first I think ... > > kdenonbeta/kdeplayground/kindergarten/whatever was proposed as test module. Yes, having something for testing is really necessary. Maybe also qt-copy could be put there , so that the developers have to deal with svn ? I mean, not that much commits go into qt-copy, qt-copy doesn't have to be updated daily, but to work with kde you have to check it out, as opposed to kdenonbeta etc. Bye Alex -- Work: alexander.neundorf@jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de Home: neundorf@kde.org - http://www.kde.org alex@neundorf.net - http://www.neundorf.net