List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Moving to SubVersion
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-10-08 19:19:49

On Friday 2004 October 08 07:31 pm, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know we had this topic some times ago, but we came to no conclusion.
> So I want to ask again, when do we move the KDE repository to
> subversion?

when?

I have the opinion that subversion may not be the best solution.  Now,
obviously, cvs isn't the best solution either, but I think the cost of
switching to subversion from cvs may not be worth the return, at least
immediately.

I don't want to start a flamewar, and I don't want this message to be an
argument as to why cvs or subversion may suck, however, I want to mention
that switching to subversion is not the only option in either the immediate
or distant future.

-Charles

--
Charles Samuels <charles@kde.org>
 Don't changes horses in the middle of an apocalypse!