Am Samstag 02 Oktober 2004 01:51 schrieb Michael Buesch: > Hi, > > I hacked something together for the cvs2dist to skip individual > i18n languages for a package build. This is useful to skip > the "xx" or known broken/incomplete languages in the final > release package. > > I'm not a good bash coder, but I tried my best. > Please review/comment. > Hi! Your 'if [ "$skiplist" ]; then' should read "if [ -n "$skiplist" ]" Beside that: please remove xx from the help output and make it so it's always added. It never makes sense to distribute. Thanks, Stephan