I forgot to tell: as tomorrow is release freeze for KDE_3_3_BRANCH, I suppose that this change should be only committed to KDE CVS HEAD and not to the branch. On Friday 01 October 2004 16:18, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > The attached patch is for kde-common/admin/cvs.sh > > It tries to speed up the search for the string KAboutData: > - by using fgrep (fast grep) instead of the normal grep > - by using -q not to give output > - by using -s not to give error output > - by using directly the result of fgrep as test. > > (The patch depends on GNU tools' behaviour but here compatibility is > secondary, as the code is only for Scripty.) > > Please commit it, as I have not enough Karma for the admin directory. > > Have a nice day!