On Wednesday 29 September 2004 10:06 pm, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote: > im assuming you mean QMake. make install works pretty well as for > make uninstall. they even respect INSTALL_ROOT for packagers. i did > notice a bug though where it seems to be trying to be too smart for > its own good and tries to use a relitive path in some cases. This > has some annoying results when using INSTALL_ROOT to change the > prefix for install. Ideally the Trolls know about this one, and it > will not be an issue much longer. Other than that issue make install > and make uninstall work just fine. Yes, I meant QMake. And now I must apologize. I was operating under obsolete assumptions. I tried to use QMake once for a project a couple of years ago and I kept stumbling over the apparent lack of uninstall. The documentation hasn't been updated, so I assumed that it still lacked that functionality. Thanks for setting me straight. -- David Johnson ___________________ http://www.usermode.org