Piotr Szymanski said: > Hi, > Michael Pyne (Wednesday 29 of September 2004 20:16): >> Are you kidding?  I would be beyond happy for anything that would make >> it >> easier to use qmake instead of the autotools, at least for simple >> applications that don't need a large build framework. > Doesnt qmake suck because it has install stuff in make and not make > install? What are you talking about? make install works as normal. > At least it sucked in qsa (actually the trolls sucked as well because they > wrote a configure in c++). Completely different senario. Cheers -ian reinhart geiser -- -- +-Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri@sourcextreme.com +-Vice President of Engineering +-http://www.sourcextreme.com +-It's not that we don't make mistakes, we just don't keep them around.