List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: DBUS & KDE 4
From:       "Ian Reinhart Geiser" <geiseri () sourcextreme ! com>
Date:       2004-09-29 16:18:50

Ian Reinhart Geiser said:

> Harald Fernengel said:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Wednesday 29 September 2004 17:40, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
>>> a) More glib (someone please get these guys the Thinking in C++ book)
>>
>> nope, there's no glib dependency. The API is a bit glib-ish, but we
>> don't
>> care
>> since we do not expose it in our wrapper.
> afaik internally it links to it, like pkgconf it has it internal.  at some
> point we need to give in and make it a shared lib, right?
/me gets his "pitty the fool" tshirt out and grins at waldo.

teach me to go off of 6 month old memories of the api :P

cheers
   -ian reinhart geiser

+-Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri@sourcextreme.com
+-Vice President of Engineering
+-http://www.sourcextreme.com
+-It's not that we don't make mistakes, we just don't keep them around.