On Monday 27 September 2004 20:59, Jason Keirstead wrote: > On September 27, 2004 09:23 pm, Thiago Macieira wrote: > > Matt Rogers wrote: > > >> 2.- Will it be extended as a KDE lib? > > >> Duncan > > > > > >It will continue to be Qt only. > > > > > >Matt > > > > But we'll have to add some KDE support around it if the plan is to > > completely replace KSSL. > > I sure don't see the difficulty here. From my experience with it, the KSSL > API is the most un-Qt/KDE API in kdelibs. It's really awkward and just > seems like simple Qt wrappers around the OpenSSL calls. From what I see of > the QCA API it is *much* more KDE friendly than KSSL is or ever was. > > --KSSL; ++QCA; KSSL and QCA have almost nothing in common besides being code and having a loose relationship to cryptography algorithms. -- George Staikos KDE Developer http://www.kde.org/ Staikos Computing Services Inc. http://www.staikos.net/