List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    I'm back (was Re: I'm away)
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-28 12:04:44

Am Monday 06 September 2004 21:58 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> Hi!
>
> Just a short notice to say I won't react on emails the next two weeks.
> See you in the autumn - KDE 3.X.X will happen after that.

Hi!

[In case you wonder why you're getting this mail: Everyone having a
CVS account is automatically subscribed to kde-cvs-announce@kde.org.
This is no discussion forum, but a way for the release manager to announce
important information about releases, freezes and CVS server downtimes.]

I'm back - in case you missed it :)

I still have to review my kde-cvs folder to see what commits went into
the branch, but if everything works out fine, I plan on tagging KDE 3.3.1
this weekend.

So if you got something to finish backporting, I'd like to ask you to do
so in the next couple of days.

Deadline for commiting to the branch (including translations) is Saturday
October, 2nd 20:00 CEST)

If you backported something, please remember to add a little note to
www/announcements/changelogs/changelog3_3to3_3_1.php

Thanks, Stephan
P.S. I'll update the release schedule on developer.kde.org shortly.