On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:06:55 +0200, Sébastien Laoût [temporar] wrote: > Hello, > > I was away for some days. > But then I can work on the system tray message thing. > > I implemented suggestions : > - Use KMessageBox::shouldBeShown to avoid useless computations > - Remove the Pixmap form the QMimeFactory after using > - Added API documentation > - Obtain application name from KGlobal > - Added a shadow to the circle > - NOT changed color from red to highlighted one because this is less > visible: there are a lot less contrasts > - Some things I can't do (XComposite stuff, not urgent) is in comments > > Then, the page with latest screenshots: > http://les83plus.free.fr/sebastien.laout/basket/usability-on-close-info.html > And the code is here: > http://les83plus.free.fr/sebastien.laout/basket/systray-close-message-into-kdelibs.txt > > If everybody is OK I will (try to) commit. > Then, all KDE applications could start to use it. Personaly, I like it. Can't wait to add it (or see it added by someone faster than me) to kopete, once it's in libs. -- GJ