List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: kdenonbeta reorganisation
From:       Josef Spillner <spillner () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-18 12:08:20

Em Sex 17 Set 2004 16:08, Malte S. Stretz escreveu:
> Maybe the kdeplayground module could be split up into subdirectories, like
> kdeplayground/multimedia, kdeplayground/pim, kdeplayground/misc, etc?

Why not create a virtual CVS module which contains the new ones as
subdirectories?
People who want to keep the one-module checkout would be able to do this then.
See CVSROOT/modules.

Using a 'playground' CVS module myself for ages, I'd also support to use a
more kde-specific name to reduce confusion.

Josef