List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: DCOP D-BUS HAL and new cd's
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-16 21:17:26

On Thursday 16 September 2004 22:46, Gary L. Greene, Jr. wrote:
> Or the Portable System Interface library (libPSI for lack of a better name)
> being developed by Marc Duerner for Ark Linux. Hopefully we make it useful
> for not just Ark Linux, but other distros and various other *NIXs. So, yes,
> I'm in favour of a new KDE Hardware list.

I'm afraid that creating a new list in itself won't help the project much,
maybe even kill it before it gets going (reaching a critical mass and
stuff...) Create a list if you are enough developers generating too much
traffic for kde-devel or kde-core-devel I'd say.

Bye
Alex
--
Work: alexander.neundorf@jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de