List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: DCOP D-BUS HAL and new cd's
From:       Jason Keirstead <jason.keirstead () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-16 16:18:00

> I vote for the creation of a "KDE Hardware Task Force" (I've no better name
> currently). And in my opinion it would be a big plus to have people using and
> working on non-Linux systems to avoid the "not portable trap". Not forgeting
> other Unices is very important for the KDE project.

Also please don't forget non-unix platforms as well.

I am still watching ever closely the great kde-win32 work going on and
look forward to the day soon where I can run all my favorite KDE apps
under win32.

--
There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We do not believe this to be a coincidence.  ~Jeremy S. Anderson