On Wednesday 15 September 2004 09:22 pm, Ingo Klöcker wrote: > On Tuesday 14 September 2004 13:28, Corey wrote: > > I'm afraid delving into learning > > how to create my own super simple KListView tester program > > will only complicate matters - so I was wondering whether > > there already existed such a thing; or if someone on the list > > could give me a couple quick points in the right direction. > > You could use a variation of Qt's listviews example program. > Perfect! Many thanks. Cheers, Corey -- To defy the laws of tradition - is a crusade, only of the brave. - Primus