On Monday 13 September 2004 07:35, Maksim Orlovich wrote: > Not that I'd ask that the performance problems in plastik be fixed if it > is to become the default. i use plastik daily on a PII 400 and it doesn't feel sluggish[1]. so while there may well be performance problems, they aren't so horrible as to be a barrier to acceptance IMO based on my experience with it. [1] or is it a memory usage issue? haven't really noticed anything there either, though ... -- Aaron J. Seigo GPG Fingerprint: 8B8B 2209 0C6F 7C47 B1EA EE75 D6B7 2EB1 A7F1 DB43