List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: widget style cleanup
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-12 18:14:28

On Sunday 12 September 2004 18.45, Stephan Binner wrote:
> On Sunday 12 September 2004 02:50, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> > - Move Plastik from kdeartwork to kdelibs in preparation for KDE 4.0
>
> And make it default. ;-) Honestly, I heard at aKademy about a script which
> was said to help to produce screenshots of applications for all languages.

Indeed, this is not just a rumour :)

I haven't quite got it up and running yet, but consider my objections to a
style change withdrawn.

(Also, consider it an entirely practical use of NX in KDE Development - there
is not a FreeBSD version of kdexecutor, and it's turned out to be one of the
very few linux apps I can't persuade the binary to run for me.  I can,
however, run it just fine on Kurt's root server :)

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org