List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Incidents, once in a while
From:       Michael Brade <brade () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-03 11:06:11

On Friday 03 September 2004 07:00, Frans Englich wrote:
> > let me apologize: i'm sorry i offended you. and i mean that.
>
> Right. I take it with a grain of salt because what I outlined in the mail
> have happended over time(it's not a one time comment while being drunk),
> and the apology feels forced; it required this circus of political
> pressure.
Errm...?! I'd call it undiplomatic and inconsiderate; this is the sort of
stuff you should _NOT_ write! This is what is very likely to destroy what you
have just gained. It might have taken Aaron this very thread to realize that
with some things he offended you and that in a way he didn't really want to
or regrets now. Therefore the apology. And instead of accepting it (why did
you even start the thread if you don't want an apology??) you now just come
along and are close to offending him, for something probably most valuable to
you...

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience