On Thursday 02 September 2004 18:15, Jarosław Staniek wrote: > > 2. http://www.iidea.pl/~js/qkw/upload/kdecore.diff.tar.gz > > kdecore/ patches (about 100 files, not all) > > Please review -#if defined Q_WS_X11 && ! defined K_WS_QTONLY +#if (defined Q_WS_X11 || defined Q_WS_WIN) && ! defined K_WS_QTONLY #include #endif Who introduced the K_WS_QTONLY? Ah, Holger. Holger: does it make any sense to keep those? As shown above, they basically break things for others, since e.g. kstartupinfo isn't really x11-dependent in itself.... js: you don't use K_WS_QTONLY, right? If nobody does, I think we should clean this up. -const int KAccelManagerAlgorithm::WANTED_ACCEL_EXTRA_WEIGHT = 150; +const int KAccelManagerAlgorithm::WANTED_ACCEL_EXTRA_WEIGHT() { return 150; } Wouldn't it be faster to use an enum instead? (That means defining all the values in the .h) uint pos; [...] - c = s[pos]; + c = s[(int)pos]; We discussed this on IRC and it seems to me that using QT_NO_ASCII_CAST would prevent the compiler from resolving this the wrong way (js said it casted 's' into a char*, but we can prevent that). > "workaround for kdecore: stupid qmake's grammar doesn't accept two macros " s/qmake/moc/ obviously. (I also pointed out to js on IRC other issues, like the new broken public methods in KStandardDirs, he'll make them internal; they are only for the *fallback* prefix) (I also pointed out some discrepancies in the #defines) -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).