On Wednesday 01 September 2004 22:13, Frans Englich wrote: > > I started the KDE Usability Articles project, which > exactly aims for taking care of the why/rationalis-side of usability > -- a documentation platform which people can "learn" usability, find > inspiration and on the shoulders of giants invent new things.[...] > http://usability.kde.org/kua/current/ > > (the grayed out articles are written, I've just not found the time > for feeding them for review, due to finishing the HIG in time for > aKademy) It's interesting to note that one of the only three articles available is about "Discussing Usability Issues". I don't know who has written it, because it doesn't mention any authors, but if it is you I doubt that this kind of stuff will ever take off as you seem to concentrate on things you are apparently not very good at. > I also need help with continuing this; If anyone have ideas how I can > achieve a productive discussion about for example KUA with respect to > other documentation efforts, without getting told to go hide under a > rock. If you think moving your personal problems with Aaron to the core developers list is a way to have a productive discussion it might in fact be better if you would hide under a rock ;-) -- Cornelius Schumacher