On August 23, 2004 12:06 pm, Jason Bainbridge wrote: > I am guessing there has been some threads on kde-usability that we > have missed in regards to itents on changing the content of the UIG > but right now all it involves is improving the format and > maintainability of the guide so from a kde-www point of view this is a > good thing. Just as a comment - As a developer, I really prefer the old format. The old format had a nice contents bar on the right that let you quickly jump around the guide to the parts you felt were important. This new version has no such navigation tool - You basically have to keep hitting the back button to go back to the index page, then click the hotlink there. If a navbar could be added to the new version that would be great. -- There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We do not believe this to be a coincidence. ~Jeremy S. Anderson