List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: most of CVS is readonly now
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-08-06 19:20:34

On Thursday 05 August 2004 10:34, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> I set the release modules to readonly. Please send patches you feel have to
> go in to kde-core-devel@kde.org.

One nitpick to this go around -- this was really too fast after beta 2.  I've
just started getting the first bug reports from beta 2 this week (I've gotten
3 today.) but of course we're already frozen for non-critical bugs...

In the future I'd prefer if we put a little more space between the final beta
and branching.

-Scott