List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Little mountwatcher patch.
From:       Gustavo Pichorim Boiko <boiko () conectiva ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-08-05 12:08:18

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 11:27, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> any comments?

Well, I saw this problem some days ago, but when I was reading the
mountwatcher code, I saw that there are many dcop calls (and some methods in
kio_devices) that recerences the list entries by their IDs (the position in
the list) so I thought removing the element is not a good idea. But these
methods aren't used so much...

My opinion is that the methods which reference the entries by their IDs should
be removed (as they aren't so much used) and only the methods which reference
the entries by the name should remain.

If my ideia is good enough I can implement it and send you a patch..

[]'s

--
Gustavo Pichorim Boiko