List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RE: kde theme manager
From:       Oliver Stieber <Oliver.Stieber () Integralis ! com>
Date:       2004-07-15 18:13:17

-----Original Message-----
From: Olivier Goffart [mailto:ogoffart@tiscalinet.be]
Sent: 15 July 2004 21:16
To: kde-core-devel@kde.org

Le Jeudi 15 Juillet 2004 20:46, Diego Iastrubni a écrit :
> > Am Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2004 22:36 schrieb Diego Iastrubni:
> > > I have build locally some templates for the theme manager in kde 3.3:

> > > I would like to commit them. Now, what exactly do I need to add to the
> > > cvs?

> I think that it is verry important to have few default theme.
> So that would be a great addition.

I aggree, the theme manager seemed like a bit of a ghost, like someone wrote
it and then couldn't be bothered to use it, including some default themes
shows you have faith in the product.

Please note that:

1. This e-mail may constitute privileged information. If you are not the intended \
recipient, you have received this confidential email and any attachments transmitted \
with it in error and you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use \
or rely on this information. 2. E-mails to and from the company are monitored for \
operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices. 3. The contents \
of this email are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the views \
of the company. 4. The company does not conclude contracts by email and all \
negotiations are subject to contract. 5. The company accepts no responsibility once \
an e-mail and any attachments is sent.

http://www.integralis.com