On Wednesday 14 Jul 2004 09:22, Stephan Kulow wrote: > Hi! > > I was out of town, so I missed to send a warning about the > feature and message freeze that kicks in today (and I'm still > far behind my mail in case you ask) > > http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.3-release-plan.html > is quite clear in this: > "The HEAD branch is frozen for nonurgent commits till 18th." > > This means: Starting with today (that is after today's evening - where > today references to the day in France) concentrate on bug fixing only > (there isn't really much time left anyway). And do not commit anything > that risks breaking the code base (I call that nonurgent - so if you're in > doubt if this is to be commited, then ask yourself "will the beta be > completly useless if I do not commit") till I tared beta2 on sunday. > > The usual freeze date for the translators is friday. I didn't run the doc template updates this week, like I usually do. Any objections to me doing it now? Regards, Malcolm -- KDE Proof Reading Team KDE British English Translation Team http://i18n.kde.org/teams/info/en_GB