List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kde theme manager
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2004-07-15 22:04:40

2nd round...

The themes look nicer. 4 themes actually look good:
Keramik, Windows, Plastik, Nostalgia2. Keramic also set the default wallpaper
(default_gears).

1 questions:
what the optimal preview size, I am using 320x240 ATM.

http cucomania homelinux net /pub/kde-patches/themes/

I think this is going to off topic, but I do want to have those themes
templates on kde3.3, since it does not break any thing.

--

diego, kde-il translation team

Free MS-Office replacement for most platforms
http://www.openoffice.org/