Dne čt 15. července 2004 22:36 Diego Iastrubni napsal(a): > Hi, > > I have build locally some templates for the theme manager in kde 3.3: > * plastik > * keramic > * Nostalgia 2 (kde 2.x look) > * Windows 9X > > I would like to commit them. Now, what exactly do I need to add to the cvs? > The subdirs? or the .kth file? Definitely the subdirectories; the .kth archives are meant to be downloadable, from the web for example. _Where_ to commit them is another question; note that the thememanager also supports searching for locally installed files, so you don't have to bundle the stuff that is a standard part of KDE (like wallpapers from kdebase or sounds). -- Lukáš Tinkl | lukas@kde.org KDE i18n maintainer | KOffice developer http://czechia.kde.org