áThursday 15 July 2004 17:39, ðëúá òì éãé Torsten Rahn: > Am Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2004 22:36 schrieb Diego Iastrubni: > > Hi, > > > > I have build locally some templates for the theme manager in kde 3.3: > > * plastik > > * keramic > > * Nostalgia 2 (kde 2.x look) > > * Windows 9X > > > > I would like to commit them. Now, what exactly do I need to add to the > > cvs? > > What about: Show them in advance? This is fair. However,I don't know what I need to show you. http cucomania homelinux net /pub/kde-patches/themes/ Here you will find the dirs the module made on my system, as well as the whole dir compressed. -- diego, kde-il translation team Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html Free MS-Office replacement for most platforms http://www.openoffice.org/