List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Forward: K-ARTIST: Technical icon set should be removed from KDE
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2004-07-09 15:20:44

It was suggested I forward this here.

Is it suitable to remove an icon theme at this stage and if so should
it be done via CVS or directly on the server?

Jonathan Riddell

----- Forwarded message from wygiwyg <vukman@dbmail.dk> -----

Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:47
To: kde-artists @mail.kde.org
From: wygiwyg <vukman @dbmail.dk>

I agree with some posters here that technical icon 'set' should be removed from KDE.

It has never been my intention to make & publish it as an icon set. I created those \
icon (back in KDE 2x time) only as different looking Konqueror toolbar icons. So \
please, people who have cvs access, do something about it and remove it.

wygiwyg aka antialias

----- End forwarded message -----