On Friday 09 July 2004 15:45, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote: > I do have konqi preloading turned on, but its only set at one, i have a total > of 26 of these wacked out instances. Are there any clues on how these could > be started? I am sure running 26 extra instances of konqi uses up some > system memory, and since they all have consecutive pids i am sure at KDE > startup it launched 26 of them. There was a bug at some point where preloaded konquerors would be restarted on the next session (this could even be #59334 - see the post just before yours). That bug is fixed, but your session management dir still has those files so they get restarted every time. Delete all konqueror* files in ~/.kde/share/config/session/ and you'll be fine. -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).