Hi all, As aKademy is approaching I would like to do some interviews/articles with several contributors about the KDE project and what we can expect from aKademy. (As a sidenote .. I would like to ask for some help with writing these articles.) One of such a nice topic is what we can expect from the upcoming KDE4[1]. What plans do developers have for KDE 4? Do we have so called "blocker features"? Please contact me on the kde-promo[2] mailinglist or write me an e-mail if you think you can help. Regards, Fab [1]http://conference2004.kde.org/userconf.php [2]https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo -- www.kde.nl | fabrice@kde.nl | www.kde.org