Hello everybody! I am preparing/selecting the new sounds for KDE 3.3: they will be based on the EastWest theme and on the sound effects chosen from my ArtemioLabs libraries. I need to have the "ls -l" of /usr/share/sounds of current KDE status, so I can prepare a substitution map. I have kde 3.2 here and some other extra KDE apps so I need to know which sounds are in kdebase (which not belong to any of the apps personally but to kde core). As I have this list, I will publish all needed sounds as 128 OGGs plus the substitution map. By the way, is anyone working under a KNotify wrapper to provide substitution of requests for old wav sounds to new oggs? Artemio. -- KDEvibes: audio environment for KDE -> http://artemio.net/projects/kdevibes/ [local time 19:55:23 (GMT +3) 22 June 2004] [system uptime 2 hr 02 min]