List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: png/jpg Thumbnails Broken?
From:       Marcus Camen <mcamen () mcamen ! de>
Date:       2004-06-15 15:52:33

Hi,

On Tuesday 15 June 2004 10:23, Stephan Binner wrote:
> has anyone else newly problems with current HEAD and pictures
> thumbnails in kfile, icon view and tooltip popups?

Same problem here since about a few weeks. I just checked kdeglobals and
noticed that each key in the [PreviewSettings] group is set to 'false'.
Nevertheless the preview menu in konqueror shows everything checked.
Disabling and re-enabling a preview doesn't seem to change anything...

After removing the [PreviewSettings] group from kdeglobals the previews
are now working again.

--
Marcus