Am Mittwoch 09 Juni 2004 17:15 schrieb Jesper K. Pedersen: > are there any chance of getting icecream to work with files ending in .c, > currently these files are not send to other clients in the network. > > (I'm working on a project where all the C++ files ends in .c :-( I doubt it's about the file extension. Try setting CLIENT_DEBUG to 1 in client/arg.cpp and then set ICECC_DEBUG=debug. Most often it's some command line option that either confuses icecream or make it simply impossible to distribute. Greetings, Stephan