List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    removing reslisa/rlan from kdenetwork/lanbrowsing
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-06-07 20:33:52

Hi,

I'd like to remove the reslisa/rlan pages from kconfig.
I get almost no response from users (as opposed to a lot of traffic regarding
lisa/lan), so to me it seems nobody uses it.
As alternatives there is still the smb-ioslave and the lan-ioslave.

Any objections against removing the config pages from kcontrol ?
Are we already in a string freeze ?

(there is a reslisa.desktop file, do I have to do something with an
uninstall-file ?)

Bye
Alex
--