Jeroen Wijnhout wrote: > Hi all, > > I guess sending the automatic reminder to users who filed bugs at bugs.kde.org > backfired at us. When trying to add a comment to respond to a user I got: > > Bugzilla is currently broken. Please try again later. If the problem persists, > please contact owner@bugs.kde.org. The error you should quote is: > Too many connections at globals.pl line 140 > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ > > The mail had a bigger impact than hoped for ??? > Which is a problem that can be solved more easily than the problem of having too few respondents... ;-) How many reciepients have there been for this mail? Maybe next time spread the sending evenly across a full week? Cheers, Kurt