On Saturday 01 May 2004 06:51, Ingo Klöcker wrote: > Those things will still be marked as misspelled. At least if you use > ispell: > "Note that compounds formed from three or more root words will > still be considered errors" Nope. > simpleconfig will be accepted but even SimpleConfig will be rejected > (because even compound words never have capital letters in the > middle). > > Or did you implement the run-together functionality yourself? I had to. We don't use any binaries in kspell2, it's all in-process. Zack -- Why is abbreviation such a long word?