Am Wednesday 07 April 2004 11:01 schrieb Jeroen Wijnhout: > On Tuesday 06 April 2004 23:00, Waldo Bastian wrote: > > I think the toolbar editor should keep track of visible and > > invisible separators separately, I suspect that this patch turns > > invisible separators into visible ones, once you edit something. > > Agreed, KEditToolBar should detect if (existing) separators are > visible or not. However imho KEditToolBar should insert visible > separators by default. Would that be acceptable? Actually, I have a patch for this, too. I also think it would be better to have visible separators by default. I have started a thread on kde-usability (http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-usability&m=107603969807313&w=2) but except Aaron and Sander no one really seemed to care and I decided to adjourn this one indefinitely. ;)