List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    API documentation of kstringhandler
From:       Stefan Kebekus <kebekus () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-03-05 19:50:20

Hello,

when I had to fix a bug in KDVI recently, I realized that the
KStringHandler::word method only accepts spaces as word separators. Other
white space characters, e.g. Tabs, are not considered to separate words and
"A\nB" is thus considered one word. I looking at the documentation I had not
expected that.

Does anyone mind if I add a word of warning/explanation to the API
documentation?

Best,

Stefan.
--