On Friday, 06 February 2004 12:05, David Faure wrote: > The problem: > -------------- [cut descr. of annoying problem which I vaguely remember to have been better treated in the kde-1 times] > The solution: > -------------- Oh, so thanks master David! I can't say how often I was nitpicking about these pesky checkbox menuitems that need 5 more seconds for understanding what the heck they want each time I use them. > > OK to commit? Please! I looked a bit at the patch and it seems OK. Would it be interesting to updat the styleguide for menus in order to indicate that the checkedText != text() method is prefered? -- Cristian Tibirna KDE developer .. tibirna@kde.org .. http://www.kde.org