On Thursday 05 February 2004 15:54, Waldo Bastian wrote: > I'm not in favor of too much revamping for KDE 4.0 because that tends to > give application developers only more work to do without getting much in > return. It will take longer for development books to catch up, etc. etc. > Having to make changes for Qt4 sounds already bad enough. On the other hand, carrying along bad API for a prolonged timeframe will hurt us just as well. I think we shouldn't refrain from refactoring known weak spots (e.g. stuff already marked deprecated). We should just not refactor for the sake of refactoring... -- Martijn