On Wed, 4 Feb 2004, Harald Fernengel wrote: > I'm actively developing it on Qt 4 and porting it to Qt 3.3 in my spare > time (which is not much and requires crude hacks :( ), a snapshot can be > found at http://trolls.troll.no/~harald/accessibility/. Moving quickly > to KDE 4 would allow us to break BIC in kdelibs where it is needed for > the accessibility stuff. How about adding a configure switch like --enable-accessibility that turns on the new API. For this special purpose it might be acceptable to have a BIC build, no? Harri.