List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Mixing with KCM KMix
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2004-02-02 0:55:52

On Monday 02 February 2004 01:31, Frans Englich wrote:
> On Monday 02 February 2004 00:33, Christian Esken wrote:
> > On Sunday 01 February 2004 04:40, Frans Englich wrote:
>
> I also think the "Configure KMix" in the RMB can be removed - configuring
> kmix will be very seldom, and most of its settings are tied to the main
> window.

Hm.. you could be wrong there, Frans. You assume that RMB's, like in the case
of the KMix applet should contain functionality that is often need, the RMB
should be considered a quick way of accessing the (often needed)
functionality.
In that case the "About KMix"(and as a result also the two delimiters) could
also be removed.

If Frans is right, it could perhaps be generalized, hunting applets for "about
x" menu entries.

		Frans