List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    more communication wrt events (was: Re: German events in 2004 -
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-25 10:26:39

On Saturday 24 January 2004 13:28, Till Adam wrote:
[...]
|  Details should go to kde-events-de or something, I just wanted to signal
| that there is a task force on the case now. ;)

And that's really becoming a problem lately. We have kde-events-us,
kde-events-benelux an kde-events-de which is really nice and fine, but
sometimes you see the same discussion happening twice. For example wrt
merchandising and booth stuff. I am not saying the list of kde-events should
resurrect but maybe need to agree that sometimes contacting other kde-events
lists about those things can be good (eg crosspost).

Fab
--
Fabrice Mous
Jabber ID: fab@vosberg.be